The African Restaurant Week (ARW) started in New York City in 2013 is a celebration of food and culture from African/Black Diaspora and support various small businesses – restaurants, cafes, bars and more
Your entire donation is tax deductible. 90% of your donation will directly aid this sustainable project. The remaining percentage will go to Team Unity incorporated, a 501(c)(3)- classified organization
We help boost the local economy by working with media, chefs, restaurant owners, community leaders, tastemakers and local residents to support various small businesses.
Your contribution would allow us to do the following:
- Promote participating restaurants, chefs and small businesses
- Produce and get venues for our events – Food Tour, food festival, cooking classes,
- Bring the best talent together – Chefs and professionals working to elevate African/African-inspired cuisine
- Pay for PR, event planning and promotion.
- Ultimately create a place and time when African Diaspora cuisine and culture is celebrated and promoted