I hope this meets you well. On behalf of the African Restaurant Week (ARW) team, I would like to invite you to participate in our inaugural New Jersey African Restaurant Week Festival in Newark on August 6 &7.
- EXPERIENCED ARTISTS WITH GOOD PUBLIC MUSIC ON MOST PLATFORMS. SIGN UP
- Send NAME, 2 SONGS , PHOTO AND MUSIC MEDIA LINK TO Blazethemicny1@gmail.com
- 10 ARTISTS NEEDED each day. first come first serve. You are responsible for your travel & Accommodation. Registration fee $100.
- 15 tickets ($150 value) keep the profit .
- All Artists will get a mini interview from 2 media outlets at event.
- RANDOM PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS ARE IN PLACE. SCOUTS & INTERESTS FROM OTHER FESTIVALS WILL SELECT OUTSTANDING ARTISTS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS. Bring Your BEST!!!!
The above Festival is part of the first ever New Jersey African Restaurant Week from August 12 – 22 – celebrating the best of African/Black Diaspora cuisine and culture. Restaurants and participating businesses provide special menus and discounts and have another opportunity to showcase their business.
The African Restaurant Week which kicked off in New York city in 2013 brings together local residents, foodies, culture enthusiasts, social entrepreneurs and more – it is a commitment to community development and social impact and we are very excited to be partnering with the city of Newark to host the inaugural New Jersey Edition.