DEAR FOODIE, WE SHARE YOUR PASSION
Supporting Chefs/Artisans and Small Businesses
- Post on social media
- use #africanrestaurantweek
- Tag @africanrestaurantweek, use our branded materials
- Creative freedom to share, highlight, and tag your contacts for greater engagement.
SEE SAMPLE POSTS BELOW
3 WAYS TO WIN – HOW TO WIN
- Share a picture of fufu and tag @africanrestaurantweek and a local restaurant/s
- Share your best fufu challenge video @africanrestaurantweek and a local restaurant/s
- Answer question – do you feel some videos were disrespectful or that people should just get over it
What is Fufu?
Which countries in Africa eat fufu? Predominantly West African countries like Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cameroon and more
What kind of stews do you use? Fufu can be eaten with egusi, bitter leaf stew, peanut soup and so many other.
Are there any health benefits? Fufu is rich in fiber, potasium, calcium, carbohydrate
Do you think some people were disrespectful to the culture or that people should get over it – and is not that serious.
COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY AND SMALL BUSINESSES – THERE IS NO CHALLENGE HERE – WE ARE SIMPLY BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER TO TASTE FUFU, SUPPORT CULTURE AND SMALL BUSINESSES
African Restaurant Week is an opportunity to help boost the local economy, come together to celebrate the food, people and culture of the African Diaspora and support the various local restaurants, chefs, caterers, cafes and various small businesses in our community.
Help Make a Difference – we work with foodies, world travelers, culture enthusiasts, local residents, community leaders, and various stakeholders in making a difference with every sip and bite.