GENERAL VENDOR DETAILS
- Please BRING YOUR OWN TABLES – we will provide chairs
- Vendor spaces will be allocated by section ahead of time – please allow for slight modification in space allotment.
- Please bring your own tables.
- Parking – Street parking
- 9am Arrival Time/Loading – the market will be ready for setup from 9am.
- Internet Connection – you will be responsible for your own internet connections
- Form of Payment – be prepared to accept multiple forms of payment, including cash and credit card.
- Be courteous and professional in your interactions with customers and event staff.
- All vendors are required to promote event to their friends and supporters via email, text and various social media channels.
FOOD VENDOR DETAILS
All Food Vendors Must have the following:
1a. Food Handlers Certificate
All Food vendors must have a Food Handlers Certificate to be allowed to serve food to the public. To obtain a Food handlers Certificate visit: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/business/health-academy/food-protection-online-free.page
1b. Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit – All vendors must have a Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit from the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
2. Should have a clear flip open cover for chaffing dishes – see samples here
3. Have a menu clearly marked with prices
4. You must have a wash station – water bucket or something similar (see exact sample), wash cloth, soap, a bucket to catch the water.
5. Follow all food safety regulations, including proper food storage, preparation, and serving temperatures.
6.Have a clear plan for disposing of waste and keeping your vending area clean – come with your trash bags.
7. Obtain proper licenses and permits from your local health department.
8. Have adequate insurance coverage for your business