TASTE & VOTE
Jollof vs Jollof Edition
- Chefs representing their country compete on who has the best Jollof Rice dish
- Judges and attendees get a tasting from each country and vote for their favorite.
- Chef/cook with the most votes win. Participating countries include Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea, Liberia and more.
– Voting for judges will take place between 3.30pm and 4,30pm on Saturday
– Each judge would select their top 2 choices
– Judges are free to connect with other judges and chefs
– Each judge would be given a badge
– Winning chef would be announced by 5pm.
How you can announce your participation
– Share flyer with friends via your various networks
– You can do a Jollof rice tasting giveaway on your platform for 3 tickets – see sample
– See link to promo materials
Also please see links to event landing pages
Thanks for helping us create a space where the community can come together and support culture and small business.