The goal of African Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business. Usually during the restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience their cuisine without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in African Restaurant Week may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on africanrestaurantweek.com
Benefits of participating in African Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on website
- Special events at restaurant
- Content curation – interview with chefs, restaurant owner and more
- Exposure, local to national, to millions through the media, our newsletter, partners newsletter and social media channels
- Great media exposure
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining and reinforce bonds with the community
- Invitation to pass food at the Kickoff event
Please contact us to learn more about various benefits of participating in the Restaurant Week.