Supporting the Culture
and our Small Businesses
African Restaurant Week is an opportunity to help boost the local economy, come together to celebrate the food, people and culture of the African Diaspora and support the various local restaurants, chefs, caterers, cafes and various small businesses in our community.
Restaurants interested in participating in African Restaurant Week may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation.
Benefits of participating in African Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on website
- Special events at the restaurant
- Content curation – interview with chefs, restaurant owner and more
- Exposure, local to national, to millions through arw newsletter, media partners, partner newsletters, and social media channels
- Great media exposure
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining with the community – reinforce bonds with the community
- Invitation to pass food at the Kickoff event
Please contact us to learn more about various benefits of participating in Restaurant Week. To submit an application for restaurant participation.