Community – Culture – Small Business
African Restaurant Week brings together thousands and beyond on a “gastroafrique” culinary and cultural odyssey. (Food, Culture, Community) – an opportunity to come together to celebrate the food and culture of Africa/Diaspora and support the various local restaurants/small businesses.
The week includes special reduced price menus at restaurants, various events including – food festival, cooking classes, chef-hosted food events and more.
African Restaurant Week affords you the opportunity to connect your brand to a local and national audience
Marketing and Publicity:
We will be utilizing a variety of marketing and publicity tactics to promote the festival, including:
- Community Outreach: We would reach out to local community organizations and schools to promote the festival and offer discounted ticket packages.
- We would run ads in local newspapers, magazines, and on local radio and television stations.
- We would reach out to local and national media outlets to generate coverage for the festival in newspapers, magazines, and on television and radio.
- Increased brand visibility and recognition
- Access to a targeted audience
- Opportunities for customer engagement and networking
- Positive association with the community and event
- Potential for lead generation and sales
- Potential for media coverage and PR opportunities.
FEW PAST MEDIA MENTIONS
PICTURES FROM PAST EVENTS