Join us on April 24 &25 at the Wellness Tea Therapy
SHOP+ EAT + SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS
Food Tastings – Popup Market – Gift items – Giveaways – vendors across food, fashion, beauty, wellness, design, arts.
Taste of Africa Popup Market – is brought to you by the Taste of Africa USA & African Restaurant Week (Celebrating community and small businesses)
How can we signup to be vendors? Email us at [email protected] or call 646-643-6261
How often do you host this event? The market will be a monthly event – every last Saturday of the month – sign up for upcoming events here
What types of vendors will be participating? Food, Wellness/Self-care, fashion, arts and more. A place to buy all your Holiday gift items.
How much is the vendor fee? Early bird rates of $150 early bird .
HOW TO SUPPORT A SMALL BUSINESS
- Share their post – connect via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter to name a few
- Tell a friend or a family member
- Tag a friend – lots of vendors and small businesses are running special promotions
- Shop now for later – help small business improve their cash flow – think about gifts, birthdays or things you can buy now and use later
- Buy Merch – support small business by wearing their merch and even tagging them in a picture
Promotions and Special Offerings
Special discounts by all vendors.
Special birthday offerings for all Taurus’s – those born between April 20 and May 20
African Restaurant Week is an opportunity to help boost the local economy, come together to celebrate the food, people and culture of the African Diaspora and support the various local restaurants, chefs, caterers, cafes and various small businesses in our community.
Help Make a Difference – we work with foodies, world travelers, culture enthusiasts, local residents, community leaders, and various stakeholders in making a difference with every sip and bite.