GENERAL VENDOR DETAILS
- Please expect to provide your own tables and chairs unless otherwise specified by the organizers
- Please arrive at venue 1 to 2 hours before event is scheduled to start.
- You will be responsible for your own internet connections (some venues may provide internet connection
- You are allowed access for up to 8 members of your team for set-up and breakdown
- Be prepared to accept multiple forms of payment, including cash and credit card.
- Be courteous and professional in your interactions with customers and event staff.
- Follow up with the event organizer after the event to get feedback on your performance and discuss any opportunities to participate in future events.
- All vendors are required to promote event to their friends and supporters via email, text and various social media channels.
- For outdoor events be prepared for unexpected weather conditions and have a plan in place to protect your food and equipment.
FOOD VENDOR DETAILS
- Obtain proper licenses and permits from your local health department.
- Have adequate insurance coverage for your business
- Follow all food safety regulations, including proper food storage, preparation, and serving temperatures.
- Have a clear plan for disposing of waste and keeping your vending area clean – come with your trash bags.
- Communicate clearly with event organizers about your needs, such as electricity and water access.
- Have a clearly marked menu with prices and any dietary restrictions or allergen information.
- Setting up and breaking down their booth within the designated times
- Abiding by any rules regarding signage and branding
- Not engaging in any activities that may be disruptive or damaging to the event or other vendors
- Abiding by any rules regarding the sale of certain items
- Providing their own equipment, including tables, chairs, and displays
- Paying any fees or commissions associated with being a vendor at the event
- Being able to answer any questions that attendees may have about the products or services they are selling.